The Swami Vivekananda Award is a merit-based scholarships provided from the West Bengal Government. It’s also known as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship. The goal of Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2022 is offer funds to economically disadvantaged but successful students. This scholarship is given to students in the pre-matriculation and post-matriculation stages. This scholarship was established in 2016 to increase the literacy rate in West Bengal state. After a series of amendments and an increase in seats it helps in the education of numerous students.
The primary goal of the SVMCM Award is help the students who are able to excel in West Bengal for education. By doing this, the standard of education offered by the state could be increased. What kinds of awards are offered by the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship? They will learn more about the recipient through this article. Students from class 11th 12th, graduate level and postgraduate level can also benefit from this award. In this article, you’ll find all sorts of details regarding the award.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
SVMCM The scholarship is also known in the Bikas Bhavan Scholarship, which was established to enhance the educational attainment of students in West Bengal. Through this, students from communities that are backward provide assistance for postsecondary levels, graduate level as well as postgraduate and higher studies. SVMCM Scholarship 2022 is aspires to educate students who are suffering from financial hardship and to ensure their future is bright.ssc chcl
The government has authorized Rs.45 crores up to Rs.2000 millions for the award. The article we’ll look into the Swami Vivekananda Award. What is the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship? What are the criteria for eligibility for this award? What are the required documents that a student has to submit with their the application process? The answers to these questions and many more are available in the following article. ssc cgl
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Highlights
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|Government of West Bengal
|To provide scholarship
|Benefits from the economy
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Last Dates
|Application Start Date
|07 October 2020
|Application Last Date
|Apply Start Date (Minority category)
|01 August 2020
|The date of application closure (Minority category)
|15 December 2020
|Application Renewal Date
Note Note The dates listed represent the calendar year. they can change each year at the discretion of the provider of the scholarship. upsc
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – About
SVMCM Scholarship SVMCM Scholarship is given to students from West Bengal who have brilliant academic record. This scheme is designed to assist those students from poor families and struggle in a struggle to survive in terms of paying for tuition fees. This scholarship is offered to students who have enrolled in studies at the eleven th or 12 th Graduation, Post-graduation and PhD levels or who have been awarded the Kanyashree (K-3) award. The students who are selected will receive aid to finance their education so that they can pay for a high-quality education.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have a resident within the West Bengal state. mptaas
- Students who are pursuing their education at the 11 12th or 12 th and Graduation or Post-graduation levels are chosen on the foundation of their merit.
- Students taking MPhil or PhD programs at a state-aided university or college are also qualified.
- The candidates selected to be eligible for Kanyashree scheme who are studying Science or Commerce courses from the universities of West Bengal and secured minimum of 45% marks at the conclusion that course qualified.
- The recipients won’t be able to apply for another scholarships while they have this award.
- The annual family income of the candidate must not exceed Rs.2.5 Lakhs.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Documents Required
Students who wish to apply for the scholarship must complete the following forms when filling the application form to be eligible for this scholarship. SVMCM Scholarship for 2020.
- Aadhaar card/Ration card/Voter ID card
- Indemnity certificate (in the format as specified)
- Recent photograph (10 -50 KB)
- Affidavit for income (in the format specified)
- Your first entry in the bank’s passbook (containing the account number as well as IFSC information)
- The back and front sides of your marking sheet for the test you passed last.
- Admit card for Madhyamik or an equivalent exam
- Form for verification of the institute (in the format prescribed) that has been authenticated by the HOI (Head of institution) (Note Students are able to obtain the institute verification form on the portal following the online submission. Then, get it authenticated by the HOI before uploading it on the website).
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Selection Procedure
The selection for the SVMCM mptaas Scholarship is made by merit and the family annual income of the applicant. The shortlisting of candidates from all categories is carried out according to the guidelines below.
- The submissions of all categories submitted are first sorted in accordance with the marks obtained by the student as well as the family’s income.
- A merit-list is created based on scores and income from the family. Based on the bank information provided by the applicant, the scholarship money is transferred to their account.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Application Procedure
The application to the scholarship can be made through the official site that is operated by the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. On the homepage, links for all categories are listed. Based upon the type of category, that you are qualified for, click the hyperlink that corresponds to the category you are eligible for. Students belonging to a minorities must submit their applications via the official website for the Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation. The application process for this scholarship can be made via online only and no hardcopy of the form is accepted. google gravity
Fill the Registration Form
To begin the registration procedure requires the applicant to visit the official website and complete the application form using valid details. Following registration, a fifteen number ID for the application will be generated automatically by the application system for future use. Candidates are advised to read all instructions prior to completing the application and adhere to them. The ID for the application will be required for all future applications, so it is imperative that the student write the ID down. The ID for the application will be sent by email. Students who want to fill the K3 application form should complete the authentication form in order to verify the following information in the form:
- Kanyashree ID
- K2 year of application
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
Image & Signature Upload
- Image & Signature Format- JPG/JPEG
- Size of Image & Signature – 10KB-20KB
The applicants have to submit all of the documents listed prior to the publication. Students must scan necessary documents and save them on their device prior to beginning the application process. The documents mentioned by the authorities should be provided during the application process in the format specified by the authorities. In the absence of any document, it could result in the cancellation of the application form.
Final Submission of Application
Once the application has been submitted The student should print out two print-outs on the verify page. The first one is for the student and the second one is to be signed by the Director at the Institute. Once the signature is received, the verification form must be uploaded on the portal.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Rewards
The benefits offered by this scholarship are contingent depending on the category the scholarship you’re applying for. The education level determines the amount of scholarship given to students who are selected. The amount varies from Rs.1000 and Rs.5000 for applicants from different classes. Candidates who fulfill the requirements for eligibility will be chosen and can avail the benefits of this award. The benefits for applicants from all categories are shown in the table below.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Renewal
The recipients who are recipients of the SVMCM Scholarship are required to apply for renewal of their award each year. The scholarship is valid to the same degree of study. The validity of your scholarship is contingent on your academic achievements only. Candidates must meet the minimum mark limit of marks set in each category to be eligible for renewal. When transitioning from High school into Diploma, or UG the applicant must achieve 60 percent of their total marks. If the applicant wants to extend their scholarship at the an PG level, he/she must earn at minimum 50 percent scores for UG aggregate.
Documents Required or Renewal
- Candidates who are enrolled in UG courses must submit marks sheets for 1st and 2nd semesters to renew the scholarship for the 2nd year.
- Students pursuing UG courses must submit marks sheets for 3rd-semester as well as 4th-seme for the renewal of the scholarship in the 3rd year.
- Candidates enrolled in PG courses are required to submit mark sheets from the 1st semester and 2nd-semester in order to apply for the 2nd year scholarship renewal.
- The first step is to visit first the the official site of the Swami Vivekananda The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. On the homepage, you will see the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. site will be displayed to your computer screen.
- On the home page You must select”Renewal Application” on the homepage. “Renewal Application” option.
- Now, log in to your account with your username and password.
- The renewal form will appear in the display.
- The applicant must provide all required information in the application form.
- Once the application is completed, you can upload the required documents listed.
- Finally, click”Submit” and then click on the “Submit” tab to complete the application.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Terms and Conditions
There are specific guidelines for students applying for this award. The students filling the application must provide authentic information and upload authentic documents/certificates. If a student is found in violation of the law or has provided false information or documents the candidate will face legal consequences according to the current law.
- The money currently paid out to the applicant will be returned immediately.
- The applicant cannot be eligible for any additional federal scholarship in the near future.
- The candidate has to comply with all legal obligations in accordance with the laws of today.
Contact Us –
If you have any questions concerning the Swami Vivekananda Award contact the helplines provided below.
- Mail ID: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +1800-102-8014
We hope you find the information provided by Swami Vivekananda Scholarship useful. In this article we’ve tried to provide all crucial information and give answers to your queries. If you have any queries, make a note in the comment section. You could also bookmark our website to refer back to it in the future.
What is aim of the SVMCM Scholarship ?
The goal of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 is to offer funds to economically disadvantaged but highly regarded students.
How do I apply to Swami Vivekananda Grant?
You can apply via the official website of the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation’.
What is the eligibility requirements to be eligible for Swami Vivekananda The Scholarship?
The primary guidelines are as follows:
- The applicant must have a resident in West Bengal state.
- The students who pursue studies at the 11 12th or 12 th Graduation, Post-graduation or Graduation stage are selected on base of the merit.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must not be more than Rs.2.5 Lakhs