A call center will only become successful when it has a top notch customer service team that helps to engage with clients in an effective manner and turns them into evangelists. Right now, the call centers have the liberty to create call center assessment tests by selecting questions to help evaluate some specified skill sets.
If you want, you can include simulations like multitasking and chats, and even video response with some situational judgment questions. The main goal is to see how the candidates are able to perform their tasks well and then assess the Job Fit. To know more about the areas you can introduce within the assessment test, you have call center assessment test software by your side.
Through the help of the software, you are able to create the best call center assessment tests that the upcoming candidates need to follow. It will help the owner of the call center to see if he is selecting the right candidates to cover the tasks.
The assessments to consider:
There are some statistical surveys, which will let you know more about the call center assessments and how they are helpful. Let’s get to learn about that together for a better understanding.
- As per the CEI or Customer Experience Impact Report, around 86% of the clients are ready to pay more for that amazing customer service.
- On the other hand, another survey from HubSpot clearly portrays that around 93% of the customers are sure to make repeat purchases as one result of promising customer service.
- Another Zendesk study has mentioned that around 89% of clients will not think twice before switching to a competitor as result of the bad customer service.
The skills and abilities to look for in a professional:
It is important to judge the abilities and skill sets of the call center professionals before you give them the job. You can use the 10-key data entry skills and typing tests along with the inbound call center simulation to help hire the best candidates for your center.
- It is important for the professionals to have a clear communication skill.
- The experts should be able to speak clearly and with utmost confidence while taking a call.
- They should stay positive and use persuasive language in a tactful manner.
- It is also their job to manage angry callers with a zen mindset.
- Multitasking is another skill that your chosen professional must have. It is the power to work with multiple customers at the same time and provide the issue resolution promptly.
- Problem solving skills will help you to determine the best expert for the job. You can apply for the problem solving skills to help turn product and operational issues into solutions.
- The problem solving skills of the call center experts will turn unhappy customers into loyal brand evangelists in no time.
So, a lot of the call center’s growth depends on the professionals you have hired for the services. Using the call center assessment tests is one way to ensure that you are making the right choice with candidates. It is one way to prevent future problems from the get go and picking the best out of all candidates applied for the job.
The tests you must use:
If you think about it, there are different types of call center assessment tests waiting for you to explore. Listed below are some of the most promising ones to give out a try.
- Standard job tests:
Under this category, you have standard tests for jobs like call center operator, call center manager, customer service representative, help desk specialist, client service analyst and IT system support analyst.
- Standard subject-centric tests:
It will cover some tests like MS Office Simulations, Typing and data entry skills, inbound call center simulation skills, quickly customized tests by combining different subjects and more.
These tests are designed to determine if the candidates can cover up a job by completing realistic simulations like Chat, Word, Excel and Multitasking.
- Situational Judgment tests:
Also known as SJT, these tests are perfect for assessing the job fit of the candidates for any particular position. It will help in determining if the chosen candidates will ever succeed within your set corporate culture using Remote Leadership, Customer Service, Sales and Change Management SJTs.
- Upload own content:
With the help of software, you have the liberty to create call center assessment tests using own content and questions. You can even take help of the experienced author to customize the test and match in your favor.
These are some of the major call center assessment tests you need to ascertain for your call center. The more you get to research, the better results keep coming your way. Make sure to visit the best software options before you can jump to any conclusive point.