How to delete all your TikTok videos at once?
You may be wondering how to delete all your TikTok videos at once. TikTok has over 150 million users with millions of downloads. One of the most popular things that people post on TikTok is short videos. Wanting to make this easy for users, an article has been put together with all the ways to delete your videos at once, no matter how you want to do it.
TikTok is a video-sharing platform with a vast user base. Deleting all your videos at once sounds counter-intuitive, but it’s easier than you think. Thus, you need to study the guide given below to make it possible instantly.
In this article, we will teach you how to delete all your videos on TikTok at once with a single click. It is pretty simple and easy to do, even if you have hundreds of videos on this platform. Read our instructions carefully and follow them step by step.
Remove all TikTok activity?
Remove all of your TikTok videos
- Select ‘Account’ when you first open TikTok.
- Scroll through TikTok Gallery until you find the video you wish to delete.
- Tap Delete on the three-dot menu icon (on iOS, it’s an arrow).
- Steps 1-3 should be repeated for each video you have on TikTok.
Is it possible to erase a Tik Tok video?
To remove a Tik Tok video from your account, go to your profile and pick the video you want to remove. Choose Delete, or even the trash can symbol from the “…” icon in the bottom-right corner. You’ll be prompted to confirm that you wish to remove the video.
Now, Get Rid of TikTok Videos
Here’s how to delete a video you’ve submitted to your TikTok account.
- Go to your account profile after logging into your TikTok account.
- Find and tap on the video you wish to delete.
- Toggle to the bottom right of the video thumbnail and select…
- To erase something, press the delete button or the trash icon.
- The confirm box will appear, asking if you wish to remove the video from the account.
- As well as the video will be removed from the system.
Everyone else will continue to use the account. We’ll then go over how to erase the TikTok draught video.
Delete all TikTok videos
Did you sing off-key or have a wardrobe malfunction? Worry not! Here is how to delete your videos on TikTok quickly. The good news is that you can bulk delete them, so it won’t take you too long. You can delete a video you’ve posted on TikTok. It only takes a few taps to complete, so you can get back to being creative. Tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner, and then tap on “delete.” Below is the detailed description:0
To remove a TikTok post
- First open the TikTok app and go to ‘Account.’
- Go to TikTok Gallery & find the video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete on the three-dot menu icon (on iOS, it’s an arrow).
- Repeat steps 1-3 for each TikTok video you have.
This is an irrevocable operation, so there is no going back once you hit delete. You’ll have to do this for each video you’ve posted. But once you’re done, the videos are permanently deleted!
Note: When you delete a post on Tiktok, it is gone. There is no going back, and you cannot undo the deletion.
Are you ready to delete all TikTok drafts?
Do you want to trash all of the draft clips that you’ve saved on your TikTok account? This guide will walk you through the process. With many TikTok users, inevitably, some content you save in drafts to publish at a later time will never see the light of day.
Hi TikTok users! If you’re trying to clear out your video roll so you can start fresh, there is a quick and easy solution to deleting all of your drafts at once. Don’t need those videos clogging up your phone? Check out how to delete all TikTok drafts quickly in this detailed guide.
If you’re a prominent creator or just getting started, TikTok lets you save videos to upload later. You might think that deleting TikTok drafts is more complicated than it is. Simply uninstall the app and reinstall it or clear the cache from your phone’s Settings. Don’t worry, we were just as surprised.
If you have a lot of drafts, you will want to make this easy, little-known route. First, simply uninstall and reinstall TikTok from the App Store (if it is not already installed). This will clear out your account’s draft videos. If that does not work, try clearing the cache of your phone from the Settings Menu.
- Open the TikTok app and tap on the personal account icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- The profile can be found here. Click on the draughts to open them.
- The video draughts will display. Select the draught video you wish to delete by scrolling down.
- In the upper right corner, there would be a red Select button. It should be tapped.
- Select the draught videos you wish to get rid of now.
- At the bottom, press the delete button.
- Choose the agree-on option.
Retrieve erased TikTok videos
Many TikTok users have accidentally deleted a video or need to recover a customer’s private video. If you have lost a video and want to get it back, please read this guide on recovering deleted TikTok videos.
The easiest way to recover your videos is to recreate the account and use an app like InstaFixer. You may have the option to recover it if you’ve saved it to your phone.
- The official word is that once a video is deleted from TikTok, it is permanently deleted.
- If you’ve saved it to your phone, you might be able to recover it.
- Some numerous programs or websites claim to be able to restore your deleted movies.
- However, many of these do not function, and others are hoaxes attempting to access the account.
- If you decide to utilize a third-party video recovery application, be sure to read the reviews and be aware of the risks.
Use third-party software
Third-party apps pretend to be able to recover deleted TikTok videos. On the Google Play Store, for example, there is an app called Recycle Bin. You could indeed recover the deleted TikTok videos by following a few steps.
- On the phone, open the Recycle Bin app.
- When you open the app, you’ll find your deleted TikTok videos in the folder list.
- Tap on the TikTok videos that have been deleted.
- Choose the videos you’d like to retrieve.
- Select the Restore option.
Can I use third-party apps to delete TikTok videos?
As social media apps like TikTok are growing, many third-party apps for the smooth management of social media accounts exist. Many of such apps promise that they can delete your TikTok videos. But it’s better to be wary before you trust them.
There is a Flappy Bird app that offers many features to manage your TikTok account. Some features include tagging friends in videos, making GIFs with Boomerangs, playing music in the background, and much more. It also has another feature that it says can remove your videos.
As social media apps are growing popular, many third-party apps for managing social media accounts are coming into existence.
Circleboom is a third-party app that can help you manage your TikTok account. It helps you in the following ways:
- To search for the information of an account.
- To make a group and get more votes, likes, and followers to compete in the competition.
- It keeps all your private data safe and makes sure that no one else can access your TikTok accounts
TikTok is one of the most popular social media apps out there, so you probably have more than a few TikTok videos on your phone. Also known as the Musical.ly app, millions of people post short music videos for their fans to see. While it’s hard to do this permanently and keep your account active, it’s possible to delete all of your TikTok videos at once.
First, log in to your TikTok account. Then click the plus icon in the bottom right-hand corner. Next, scroll down to the video or post that you want to delete and click on it. In the top right corner of the next screen, click “delete post” – easy!
There are multiple ways to delete TikTok videos for good with third-party applications. The article tells you how to delete videos individually from TikTok. For more information about TikTok, please visit our website.
At one point, we all wish to delete all the embarrassing and other unwanted images, audios, and videos from our accounts. For example, you don’t want people to see your unboxing or flashing videos or dripping shower pictures, or secret audio recordings. You can remove them quite easily with some simple software such as TikiVideosRemover, a freeware by iMobie Inc.